What's going on in Seth Godin's world

Seth Godin coined the term 'Ideavirus' some time back, and demonstrated how ideas can spread, and spread rapidly. I got infected with the Ideavirus and I'm following his latest since. Here is the collection of my thoughts on the subject of Ideas, customers, business, marketing, and Seth's riffs on anything he chooses to riff on.... including other powerful sneezers in the entire Ideavirus chain!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Know What You Want

When I started this wonderful journey -- I promised myself (on behalf of the many readers I would be amassing in the future), that I will cover, comment, and communicate on Seth Godin's riffs, AND would also cover other powerful Sneezers in the Ideavirus chain...

Just today I realized, after having posted something on my Customer Interaction blog, that I too have created something that can at least get a passing mention in 'Seth Godin's World'. And so I invite you to sample -- I Know What You Want

It may not be a powerful enough sneeze to make you say - "God Bless You!"....But why am I assuming what you will do? Having written and now been convinced by my other piece; I really don't know what you'll do next!!! (But hope that you will comment).

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home